Tuesday, February 2, 2010
8:30 AM | Posted by Taxidermy Tube | Edit Post
Happy groundhogs day everyone. Today PETA announced that they would like to see the worlds most famous groundhog Punxsutawney Phil replaced with a robot. I guess Bing (The Search Engine Didn't get the message in time so I've taken the liberty of mocking up a new home page for the occasion.) For those of you that live in a hole (Like this ground hog) PETA is an animal rights organization that is Very Anti Hunting. I don't have an agenda with this post other then to remind hunters that these types of organizations exist and every day they are spreading their anti hunting message. If you value hunting and the outdoors it's important for you to get involved in promoting the sport. Take A Kid Hunting Today, Get Involved In A Pro Hunting Organization Like Pheasants Forever Or The NRA. Remember when you are out in the woods you are our sports ambassadors!
Happy Ground Hogs Day- Oh and by the way, the little rat saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of good coyote hunting!
- Foremost Hunting YouTube Channel
- Foremost Hunting On Face Book
- Cherokee Sports- Decoys
- Foremost Media Website Design
- MacFarlane Pheasants
- On The Ground Outdoors
- Foremost Hunting Podcast
- Pheasant Hunting Blog
- Crossbow Association
- Foremost Outdoor TV
- South Dakota Pheasant Hunting
- Coyote Hunting Blog
Friends Of Foremost Hunting:
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (27)
- Idiots On Parade
- Turkey Hunting With a Kid
- Deer Management In Wisconsin: A Complex Challenge...
- The Real Threats To Hunting - Taking A Second Look...
- SPRING TURKEY HUNTING/TACTICS
- Turkey Hunting Weather Conditions
- Subtle Turkey Decoy Tweaks For Trophy Toms
- Rifle Power- Knocking Things Down
- PETA wants to replace Groundhog with robot
- ▼ February (9)